Knights of the Gaming Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Clubs Forums- Fort Collins and Westminster, CO

HomeHome  KoGT BlogKoGT Blog  DemoCorps BlogDemoCorps Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newest Bloodbowl rules.
Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others Emptyby CrimsonWraith Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 pm

» Who wants to play Relic Knights?
Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others Emptyby CrimsonWraith Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

» Assets - useful DzC links
Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

» Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

» A new game and new stock!
Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others Emptyby CrimsonWraith Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Estalies
Squire
Squire
Estalies

Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others Empty
PostSubject: Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others   Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Just got into the xwing game and I'd like to trade for some of the minis if anyone is done with theirs or has extras.

I am looking for anything right now.

I have:
Troll blood fen blade champ and musician unpainted
A Kriel warrior
Guy with the raccoon hat and skinning knife unpainted

Space marines
Scout speeder built unpainted
Huge army of aurora chapter painted decent. Includes termites, predator, razorbacks, landraider, drop pod, dreadnoughts and lots more
Tons of random bitz. My box is second to none for space marine bits

I have some older plastic dark angels, including terminators and marines

Dark elder
6 witches 2 painted
Failcast witch hq
Jet bomber thing painted well, bone white. Done in airbrush
Incubi assembled

War hammer
I have a ton of older high elf plastics and pewters
20 swordmasters pewter
10 white lions pewter
Heroes and wizard galore
Pair of bolt throwers
Older plastic dragon
Prince Tyrion conversion with champion of sigmars scale mailed horse

Failcast Ogre Mage blowing fire unassembled

Malifaux rail crew missing a leg on the master
Rasputina painted alt model
Ramos crew
golem
Snow storm
A bunch of other arcanists mostly robots

I also have a heavy gear blitz peace river starter army box unopened, a heavy gear two player starter unopened

Back to top Go down
CrimsonWraith
Admin
Wyrd Henchman
AdminWyrd Henchman
CrimsonWraith

Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others   Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Which Malifaux golem do you have?
Back to top Go down
http://crimsonwraith.blogspot.com
Estalies
Squire
Squire
Estalies

PostSubject: Re: Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others   Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Ice golem
Back to top Go down
CrimsonWraith
Admin
Wyrd Henchman
AdminWyrd Henchman
CrimsonWraith

PostSubject: Re: Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others   Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:12 pm

Sorry, this is not the golem I am looking for.
Back to top Go down
http://crimsonwraith.blogspot.com
Jason K
Plebe
Plebe

PostSubject: Space Marines or Lizardmen?   Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Hey, I just moved up to Fort Collins bringing all of my Games Workshop models with me. I used to play at the battle bunker in Chicago but now I just don't have any more time (or money Razz) being a college student and all...

Just wanted to see if you were interested in picking up some Space Marines, Lizardmen, and whatever else is lurking in the depths of my hobby cases; lots of bits, some half finished projects, old codexes (codii?), etc....

Thanks for your time, if you are interested just post back and I can give u the details. I will also be posting my stuff on "offering" so keep an eye out.

Have a good week,
Jason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others   Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted X-Wing miniatures, H: warmachine and warhammer (40k/fantasy) and others
Page 1 of 1