Knights of the Gaming Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Clubs Forums- Fort Collins and Westminster, CO

HomeHome  KoGT BlogKoGT Blog  DemoCorps BlogDemoCorps Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newest Bloodbowl rules.
Reaper Miniatures lot.  Emptyby CrimsonWraith Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 pm

» Who wants to play Relic Knights?
Reaper Miniatures lot.  Emptyby CrimsonWraith Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

» Assets - useful DzC links
Reaper Miniatures lot.  Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

» Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
Reaper Miniatures lot.  Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

» A new game and new stock!
Reaper Miniatures lot.  Emptyby CrimsonWraith Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Reaper Miniatures lot.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pyroknight
Initiate
Initiate
pyroknight

Reaper Miniatures lot.  Empty
PostSubject: Reaper Miniatures lot.    Reaper Miniatures lot.  EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:15 am

I am looking for someone interested in splitting the Reaper Miniatures kickstarter deal with me.

So if you haven’t heard yet, Reaper miniatures is trying to convert some of their sculpts to a new plastic line using a kickstarter project.
Link: Kickstarter project
Not only are these fantastic looking sculpts, but you can get them for extremely cheap, at less than $1 per miniature. You can see the quality for yourself
link: close ups

Now why I am posting this in the sale and trade section?
While I wish to capitalize on this kickstarter deal, I don’t need all of the miniatures that come in the set. The set is current $100 for 111 minis currently, and I only really want 30% of those. I could just sell the rest of the set online, but I was hoping there was someone else in the area that was in a similar situation as me.
I can most certainly make this split worth your while to invest in, since you will be doing me a favor.
Alternatively if you are already invested in the kickstarter and would be willing to let me piggy-back on your order I would be very grateful. (If you already ordered the $60 set, you would getting double your reward for free)

If interested please PM me ASAP, as the offer ends on 8/25.
Back to top Go down

Reaper Miniatures lot.
Page 1 of 1