Knights of the Gaming Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Clubs Forums- Fort Collins and Westminster, CO

HomeHome  KoGT BlogKoGT Blog  DemoCorps BlogDemoCorps Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newest Bloodbowl rules.
Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 Emptyby CrimsonWraith Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 pm

» Who wants to play Relic Knights?
Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 Emptyby CrimsonWraith Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

» Assets - useful DzC links
Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

» Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

» A new game and new stock!
Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 Emptyby CrimsonWraith Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!

Go down 
+8
coyotius
Corax
KeeleeHamomin
wookyd
bazookatooth
morsious
Redmaw
Deadboytat2
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Redmaw
Initiate
Initiate

Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Is it still open to 40k gaming? We don't own any fantasy yet.
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Its open for what ever kind of gaming you want to do man!
Back to top Go down
http://htdemocorps.blogspot.com
Redmaw
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Sweet! Then miniturized Galactic War it is! It will be cool to see a fantasy battle since I've never seen one played out. See ya tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:54 am

There will be fantasy at the store tonight. so your beastmen will not go with out a fight.
Back to top Go down
Corax
Plebe
Plebe
Corax

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:59 am

Awesome.

Making a 2200 point list now.
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:15 pm

I will not be there tonight until six or six thirty. Just a heads up. So if the door to the game site is still locked just ask the person at the front counter to un-lock it for you and let you in. The lights to the place are in the vary back room.

DoeDoe knows where all the lights are and he should be there to play fantasy if there is any problems.

Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Never mind I just herd from Doe Doe I guess he can not make it tonight. Sorry man. I will try and have a list ready from the models I have for next week and maybe I can play some fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Redmaw
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:58 am

Well we had a great time battling it out on Thursday night. We ended up pairing up with two 2000pt necron armies against a Imperial guard and Space wolf combined force. We initially set up on the long ends of a six by eight foot table and had three objectives evenly spaced apart. We also added a modified kill point system with 3pts awarded for killing a HQ.
The first turn was made all the more difficult as the Necron players had Imotech (who made it night fighting turn one) and Oberyn (who makes it difficult terrain for us turn one). Still the forces of the Emperor know no fear and we advanced any way. Even with night fighting the necron firing line was horribly effective. As a Space marine player I have a new found love of sacrificial guardsmen squads to soak up bullets intended for the Emperor's finest. Overall the battle swung both ways but in the end my Wolf Lord almost killed a C'tan shard and the Catchacan terrorists flanking in a Valkarie almost had them. But with night closing in and the store closing we called it somewhere around the fifth or sixth turn with the necrons having killed my Wolf Lord and holding one objective they won the day. Know this though, the armies of the Emperor know no defeat and the next time we cross I am sure we will carry the day!
I will put some pictures up soon so everyone can see how it played out.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
wookyd
Knight
Knight
wookyd

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:13 am

See you guys tonight. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adorkindenver.tumblr.com
Redmaw
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:21 am

We will be there. Let us crush these xenos bastards who feel they have the right to exist in the Emperors Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Corax
Plebe
Plebe
Corax

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:22 pm

If there is no fantasy again, I'll help crush some xenos. Maybe with marines tonigh.
Back to top Go down
coyotius
Plebe
Plebe
coyotius

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:24 pm

Planning on being there around 6PM if you don't mind playing against a flithy xenos army (Tau) with a lot of Forgeworld (non-apoc stuff).
Back to top Go down
Corax
Plebe
Plebe
Corax

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Sure, Tetras are neat and all those battle suits are wat too awesome not to play against.
Back to top Go down
coyotius
Plebe
Plebe
coyotius

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:55 pm

By coincidence another player is meeting me there with his Space Wolves (I think). So I've got a game as it turns out but I still want to meet eveyone and check out the armies.
Back to top Go down
Redmaw
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:06 am

Sorry my (filthy) brother and I could not make it down yesterday. My other brother had a bit of a medical emergency and we spent the evening in the hospital instead. Everything is fine now but we missed out on galactic war. We will be there next Thursday for sure. We hope everybody had a good time and we look forward to playing everybody next week. FOR THE EMPEROR!
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:54 pm

I have to close the store this week so will not be able to play. Unless someone wants to meet up at like 11:00am and get a game in with me before I have to work! I was hoping to play fantasy this week as well as I wrote up a list with the new book out of the things I have.
Back to top Go down
Corax
Plebe
Plebe
Corax

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:04 pm

So im bringing both fantasy and 40k tonight. Anyone up for a game?
Back to top Go down
pyroknight
Initiate
Initiate
pyroknight

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:23 pm

I will attempt to be there tonight with my 40K army, at around 6pm.
Back to top Go down
wookyd
Knight
Knight
wookyd

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:54 pm

OK, my plan is to be there tomorrow with my Empire army. So, if there are any fantasy players looking to get a game in, please come on down. I've never played fantasy, so this will be a learning experience for me. Also, is it alright to bring my son who is visiting with me? He's 10 and likes the models, but doesn't really have the patience to play lol.
Back to top Go down
pyroknight
Initiate
Initiate
pyroknight

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:42 am

I will be there tonight with my space marines if anyone wants to play 40K.
Back to top Go down
bazookatooth
Initiate
Initiate
bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:05 pm

I will be there tonight. Hmmm nids or grey knights is the dilemma...
Back to top Go down
wookyd
Knight
Knight
wookyd

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:54 am

I'll be there tonight with my Empire army.
Back to top Go down
wookyd
Knight
Knight
wookyd

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:15 pm

I was there from 6-630, but the doors were locked and no one showed.
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Im still here!!! we moved the game rooms back to the inside of the store! I can not believe you did not even come in to check lol!!!
Back to top Go down
wookyd
Knight
Knight
wookyd

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Yeah, let me know when we do that because it's 30 minutes for me one-way. I'm free tomorrow if anyone wants to get a game in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next