Knights of the Gaming Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Clubs Forums- Fort Collins and Westminster, CO

HomeHome  KoGT BlogKoGT Blog  DemoCorps BlogDemoCorps Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newest Bloodbowl rules.
Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 pm

» Who wants to play Relic Knights?
Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

» Assets - useful DzC links
Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

» Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

» A new game and new stock!
Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!

Go down 
+8
coyotius
Corax
KeeleeHamomin
wookyd
bazookatooth
morsious
Redmaw
Deadboytat2
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! Empty
PostSubject: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:55 am

Ok so we have been getting a few people asking for games on the week day nights. SO if you want to start playing on the week days or you want to game more then one day a week and are interested in playing on Thursdays as well as Saturdays please post up here. I will try and get stuff going for you and make the start date for this on the 26th so that gives me a chance to tell everyone this weekend about it and to talk about it in the store to people that roll through and let them know as well that we are looking to get games going here on Thursdays as well.

And I will try and be there next Thursday to paint if not play some games and at least hang out with you all.

Back to top Go down
http://htdemocorps.blogspot.com
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:56 am

Id also like to add that this night will be good for both Fantasy and 40k so if you have both armies or are interested in picking up the second game this would be a good night to show up and try it if you have the time.

Back to top Go down
Redmaw
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:49 pm

My brudda and I can do Thursday nights. We will plan on being there next Thursday and we will bring galactic war to everyone (on miniturized scale of course). What sized army lists should we bring?
Redmaw
"tolerance is the first step towards heresy"
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:40 pm

that depends on the other players that show up Id shoot for between 1000pts and 2000pts I have my army at 2000 pts built now and I will try and bring that with me. I am off work that day at 6 so I will not be able to play until then though.
Back to top Go down
Redmaw
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:57 pm

We work down in Denver so it may take us till six to even get there. Even if nobody else shows we can war each other and discuss other tactics! One of these days I am going to fill out a blog on how much I hate Tyranids, I can't be the only one that consistently loses to gibbering hordes of lizard bugs. The last match we played I was outnumbered four to one and even weak creatures will slowly pull down my greatest heros.
Look forward to gaming next week though!
Cheers,
Redmaw
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Did you watch the battle report on the main page?

I think you will like it.

Back to top Go down
morsious
Initiate
Initiate
morsious

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Thursdays sounds great. I know I would only be doing one or the other, but I will definitely come to one of the 2 days!
Back to top Go down
bazookatooth
Initiate
Initiate
bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:26 pm

I like the idea of having the option of being able to do either one. We go back home sometimes on the weekend and this would allow me to get some games in that i would otherwise miss.
Back to top Go down
wookyd
Knight
Knight
wookyd

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Woot! I will make plans to be there at 6pm. Guess I need to finish my Vindicator sooner rather than later, lol. I have an Ultramarine army sitting around 1300pts currently with Orks under 1k. I will definitely be picking up fantasy as well, but it may be a few weeks before I purchase the kits. Looking forward to gaming with those that can make it.
Back to top Go down
http://adorkindenver.tumblr.com
KeeleeHamomin
Initiate
Initiate
KeeleeHamomin

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:15 am

Jake and I would be available to show up Thursday. We only have fantasy but our armies have grown and we miss the place, so you can count us in. We can show up any time after four that day. Smile
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Sweet looking like Thursdays are a go!
Back to top Go down
bazookatooth
Initiate
Initiate
bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:24 pm

I think i will come down this thursday. Is this just open gaming, or is it for league play? Both?
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Both you can do whatever but genrally I would like to keep thursdays for open gaming. I am looking forward to playing a 2000 point 40k game. And im going to try and paint some more models. And eventually I will be playing fantasy as much as possible on these nights as I want too play test some of the new empire lists I have written up.
Back to top Go down
bazookatooth
Initiate
Initiate
bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:15 pm

thanks for the clarification. i wouldn't mind getting a 2k game in either. its been a while.
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:18 am

Tonight is the Night!!! hope to see some of you here Ill say the start time is around 5:00 Even though I will not be able to join you all until 6pm. I brought the video camera in as well so we can do a battle report and take some pictures of the evening for the blog!

Back to top Go down
Corax
Plebe
Plebe
Corax

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:34 am

I'll be there with some marines I dusted off. I would bring my beastmen but I can't seem to find their army book.
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:41 am

Look forward too it. I wish I had known you needed a beastman book before I left the house I could have brought mine for you to use. There are a few other beast man players here on the boards But Im pretty sure they have set them aside until they get a better book. There current one is kinda bad. Not impossible to win with just vary, vary, vary hard.
Back to top Go down
Redmaw
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Sweet! I'll be there, let there be war.
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:44 pm

I just read my schedule and I get off work at 5 so will be able to play right away. So Ill be at the Gaming location just head over there Ill be waiting. Unless you need something from the store that is.

Back to top Go down
bazookatooth
Initiate
Initiate
bazookatooth

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:43 pm

dont think im gonna make it tonight afterall. Be there saturday in the afternoon sometime though!
Back to top Go down
wookyd
Knight
Knight
wookyd

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Wanted to say thank you to Aaron(sp?) for a great game! For the Emprah!
Back to top Go down
http://adorkindenver.tumblr.com
morsious
Initiate
Initiate
morsious

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:55 pm

sounds like a good time was had by all. I'm sad that I couldn't make it, But It's only on or the other for me
Back to top Go down
Corax
Plebe
Plebe
Corax

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:54 am

Quick Questions: Who is up for some fantasy on thursday and how many points? I found my book and the beastmen are ready to have a battle.
Back to top Go down
Redmaw
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:05 pm

My brudda and I will be there again tomorrow. We look forward to playing you guys. See ya there
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Ill let my friend DoeDoe know to bring his Fantasy army and Im betting around 2200 points.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!   Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday Night Gaming at Westminster!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next