Knights of the Gaming Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Clubs Forums- Fort Collins and Westminster, CO

HomeHome  KoGT BlogKoGT Blog  DemoCorps BlogDemoCorps Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newest Bloodbowl rules.
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy Emptyby CrimsonWraith Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 pm

» Who wants to play Relic Knights?
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy Emptyby CrimsonWraith Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

» Assets - useful DzC links
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

» Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

» A new game and new stock!
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy Emptyby CrimsonWraith Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KeeleeHamomin
Initiate
Initiate
KeeleeHamomin

I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy Empty
PostSubject: I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy   I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Jake and I are still I alive I swear! Our car took a dump on us so even though we had a Wednesday free... no one would give us a ride so... Really frustrating but there it is.

We have been working on painting/ building our armies. We have been doing some conversions too, so we would like you all to take a look. Very Happy

First... He is DONE! :triumphant music and a chorus of angels:
Orion.
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 2011-010
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 2011-011
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 2011-012
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 2011-013
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 2011-014
I also redid my Spellweaver as well as decided on a colour scheme for my Waywatchers; they are from the ash grove, a grove which is eternally on fire. I had originally planed on making them from the moonlit glade but they really stood out so I went with this to keep the reds, oranges and muted colours.
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 2011-015
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 2011-016
Updated the cloak and made it... just.. better in general.
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 2011-017
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 2011-018

I also have a WIP of the mount for my Wood Elf noble. I was really annoyed with his... normal horse. So I decided to turn his horse into and elk. Smile I just added the mane and made some antlers our of dryad branches and some green stuff. I am not done with the tails off the saddle; going to add some leaves and stuff off of that then paint those and finish him. I haven't even started on the noble himself so this is what I got so far. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 2011-019
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 2011-020

Also! Took one of my new dryads (thanks ed!) and decided to convert her into my own branchwitch Drycha. I did not really feel like spending extra money on the model, and I don't really like it anyway, so I just made my own. I put branches over her face, changed the position of her legs, and made all kinds of vines and branches to her feet to make it look as if she really is growing out of the ground. Let me know what you think. Smile
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 2011-021
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 2011-022
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 2011-023
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 2011-024
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy   I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:55 pm

Everything is looking really good keep it up!!!
Back to top Go down
http://htdemocorps.blogspot.com
KeeleeHamomin
Initiate
Initiate
KeeleeHamomin

PostSubject: Re: I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy   I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:44 pm

I have more! I have decided to turn all the extra glade riders I got into wild riders based off of the Wilt-Leaf Cavaliers from Magic the Gathering.
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy Wilt_l10

So what I did was take the arms off all the extra bows I had, and then glued them to the heads of the wild riders heads to make horns. I am not done with them they are very much a work in progress, but they are going pretty good so far. I plan to put a bunch of green stuff to make ribs and spikes on the horns, put some longer hair stream off their heads, and make a leaf shaped forehead guard on all of their faces. As for their mounts, I am turning them into a combination of the mounts on the card and the Kirin from Monster Hunter
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy Kiring10
So they are like unicorns, but with twisted branch like horns ('cause they are branches.... Razz) and the huge manes like the Kirin. Again these are WIP so the manes are not finished but I do have the first layer down.
Here they are.
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 13142310
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 13142311
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 13142312
Also, here is the standard I am working on for these Wild Riders. I still need to add some leaf vines trailing off it, but it is coming out pretty good so far.
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 13142313

I also finished the horses for my glade riders. Smile I am pretty darn proud of them, now I just have to paint the actual riders... ^_^;
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 13142314
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 13142315
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 13142316
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 13142317
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 13142318
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 13142319
I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy 13142320
I will post up soon when I am finished with the glade riders. I will also update with the Wild Riders, I should be able to finish the conversions on them soon.
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy   I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:16 pm

Looks good as always! keep up the good work! I really like the wild riders your making can you do a group shot of that unit when your done with them all?
Back to top Go down
KeeleeHamomin
Initiate
Initiate
KeeleeHamomin

PostSubject: Re: I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy   I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:22 pm

Oh yes, of course. Smile
I almost have the glade riders done, and then I will start work on the wild riders. I will probably have to remake the stone base for my Wood Elf Noble because he is too heavy for the plastic mount and the Styrofoam rock.... so if anyone has any advice on how to mount the elk securely into a piece of quartz I have without cracking the rock, I would be very appreciative.

Oh, and good news! We will be able to make it to the league tonight! And we will have another beastmen player in tow! He is very new to the Fantasy game but he has a pretty good Eldar army for 40k. I hope you guys are still going. Jake and I can probably make 2000 points but our Beastmen friend only has 1000.
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy   I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:13 pm

The league has been over for a while but open gaming is still taking place and we would be love to have you all. I personally am working all day so will not be able to play any games but i will see you here tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy   I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy Empty

Back to top Go down

I still LIVE! Update and WIP's! Super Pic heavy
Page 1 of 1