Knights of the Gaming Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Clubs Forums- Fort Collins and Westminster, CO

HomeHome  KoGT BlogKoGT Blog  DemoCorps BlogDemoCorps Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newest Bloodbowl rules.
Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014 Emptyby CrimsonWraith Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 pm

» Who wants to play Relic Knights?
Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014 Emptyby CrimsonWraith Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

» Assets - useful DzC links
Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014 Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

» Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014 Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

» A new game and new stock!
Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014 Emptyby CrimsonWraith Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrimsonWraith
Admin
Wyrd Henchman
AdminWyrd Henchman
CrimsonWraith

Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014   Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:29 pm

That's right, its here! With the wide spread interest in Dropzone Commander at the Fort Collins Hobby Town, we decided it was high time we started a grow league.

Starting November 1st and running through December 6th followed by a 1500pt tournament the following Saturday on December 13th.

Weeks 1-2(Nov 1st and 8th): Starter box or 600pts Skirmish. May use the unmodified starter or build your own legal force totaling less than 600 pts using Skirmish.

Weeks 3-4(Nov 15th and 22nd): 1000 pts Clash

Weeks 5-6(Nov 29th and Dec 6th): 1500pts Clash

All five factions are legal as well as both books. Players should declare a faction at beginning of the league.

Entry will be $10. Awards for first and second place and others, depending on turn out.

Scoring:
Each week, each player will record up to their first four games. An average will be taken of those games on a win/lose basis. So, a win is worth 3, a draw 2, and a loss 1. At the end of the event each player will drop their worst week. Whether it was just a bad week, you couldn't get any games in, were out of town, whatever, you get one free one. Each player will also be awarded paint points. 1 point for 600pts/a starter painted, +1 if a total of 1000pts painted, +1 if a full 1500pts painted. An additional 1 point if more than just slapped paint on to get other points(i.e. more than a spray and wash. Some detail done). +1 final point additional point if the army looks good. Doesn't have to be great or award winning, just a good table top standard.

Scoring equation: 5 best weeks(max 3 per week) + painting points(max 5) = Max 20 total points

Games must be played during the current week, starting Saturday and ending the following Friday. No more than two games can be recorded versus the same opponent each week. First games played must be recorded, no playing 8 games and taking the best 4.

Calculations will all be done by me, all the players have to do is record their games. Your paperwork will be minimal.

This game is a load of fun. I hope there will be plenty of you who will join us as we dive head first into the awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://crimsonwraith.blogspot.com
CrimsonWraith
Admin
Wyrd Henchman
AdminWyrd Henchman
CrimsonWraith

Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014   Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

A couple of additions that i wanted to add.

First off, if you are using the starter box for the first tier, you get a CV 3 commander and must designate a unit as the commander. If you are running a 600pt list, you have to pay for your commander as usual.

Second, you can't play any opponent more than twice in a row, or more than twice in any four consecutive games. This is just to make sure everyone plays a diverse group of players and the same people aren't playing each other all of the time.

Lastly, my first tie breaker will be the most games played. Hopefully this will get people to play more than a game a week and help with the diversifying of opponents.

Please post any questions here. Also, it will help if I can get preregs, either here or on the DzC Colorado Facebook group. I can send invites if anyone needs one.
Back to top Go down
http://crimsonwraith.blogspot.com

Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
Page 1 of 1