Knights of the Gaming Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Clubs Forums- Fort Collins and Westminster, CO

HomeHome  KoGT BlogKoGT Blog  DemoCorps BlogDemoCorps Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newest Bloodbowl rules.
Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 pm

» Who wants to play Relic Knights?
Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

» Assets - useful DzC links
Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

» Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

» A new game and new stock!
Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason K
Plebe
Plebe

Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz! Empty
PostSubject: Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz!   Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 11:25 am

Hi, I am a new student at CSU so times are good, but busy. I am looking to sell off my Games Workshop minis to someone who will take good care of them.
Here is a list of what I have:

Lizardmen:
1 Saurus Oldblood
3 Skink Priests
1 Skink Chief
10 Chameleon Skinks
23 Skink Skirmishers
2 Salamanders with Handlers
41 Saurus Warriors
1 Stegadon

Space Marines:
1 Space Marine Captain
10 Assault Marines
10 Scout Marines
1 Venerable Dreadnaut
8 Devastators (3 Heavy bolters, 2 Rocket launchers, 2 Plasma Cannons, 1 Lascannons)
19 Tactical marines (including sergeants, 2 flamers, and a plasma gun.)
1 Rhino
1 Predator (Autocannon on top with Lascannon side sponsons)
1 Vindicator

I also have carrying cases, special characters, a pile of bitz, some halfway done projects, and hobby supplies that I would gladly toss in with the models. I am asking for $325 for the Space Marines, $190 for the Lizardmen, and $500 for everything I have. Those prices are about half of what I paid for the models initially (not including any extras) but some feedback on the price would be appreciated. If you would like pictures or more information shoot back a post. Whoever makes me an offer first gets first dibs on bitz (and its not just bolters, there are some heavy weapons, close combat arms, enough pieces to refit a gutted rhino)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonWraith
Admin
Wyrd Henchman
AdminWyrd Henchman
CrimsonWraith

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz!   Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz! EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Are you willing to split it up?
Our Lizardman player doesn't play Space Marines and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
http://crimsonwraith.blogspot.com
Jason K
Plebe
Plebe

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz!   Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz! EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:38 am

Yeah, absolutely! I'd rather sell each army as a whole if possible, but I'm willing to sell the armies in parts too.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonWraith
Admin
Wyrd Henchman
AdminWyrd Henchman
CrimsonWraith

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz!   Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz! EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Cool, I will let them know.
Back to top Go down
http://crimsonwraith.blogspot.com
Slammer
Knight
Knight
Slammer

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz!   Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:07 pm

how much for the 41 Saurus Warriors, and are any of the temple gaurd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz!   Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz! Empty

Back to top Go down

Space Marines and Lizardmen + lots of bitz!
Page 1 of 1