Knights of the Gaming Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Clubs Forums- Fort Collins and Westminster, CO

HomeHome  KoGT BlogKoGT Blog  DemoCorps BlogDemoCorps Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newest Bloodbowl rules.
Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters Emptyby CrimsonWraith Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 pm

» Who wants to play Relic Knights?
Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters Emptyby CrimsonWraith Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

» Assets - useful DzC links
Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

» Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

» A new game and new stock!
Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters Emptyby CrimsonWraith Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimsonWraith
Admin
Wyrd Henchman
AdminWyrd Henchman
CrimsonWraith

Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters Empty
PostSubject: Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters   Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:35 pm

Drop your Character concepts in here, so the rest of us can rip 'em apart!
Back to top Go down
http://crimsonwraith.blogspot.com
Lord Murphy
Squire
Squire
Lord Murphy

PostSubject: Soldier of Imperial Justice   Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Aight, here is a first draft of Joeseph. Deal with his awesomeness!

DEAL! Cool

Joeseph The Judge

WS BS S T W I A LD
4 4 3 3 3 3 2 10
Gear:
Carapace Armor: 4+ Armor save
Power Maul: Poison 2+ AP 5
Bolt Pistol: Mastercrafted
Frag Grenades
Riot Grenades: (Defensive Grenades)
Arbites Shotgun: Can fire normal shells, or Executioner Shells; Range: 18 in, S:4, AP:5, Assault 1, No line of Sight required, Ignores non area cover. Taste that Suckaz!
Suppression Shield: 4+, Counts as a close combat weapon, Cannot perform sweeping advances.
Book of Law: Friendly Arbite Units can always test to regroup.
Cyberhound: Profile: 4,0,4,3,1,5,2,7,5+, Enemy units cannot outflank within 12 in of a cyberhound. Cyberhounds are considered as single models for transport, and does not prevent Independent Characters from joining units.

Rules:
Independent Character
Stubborn
Riot Tactics: Enemy models who put attacks on a model with this rule suffers a -1 to hit. (A 4+ to hit becomes a 5+)
Hand of Justice: A non-deamon enemy model within 12 in of a model with this rule suffers a -1 initiative.
Fate Points: If this model loses its last wound then it is not considered a casualty. Lay this model on its side until the beginning of the next player turn. Roll a dice at the start of the movement phase, on a 4+ stand this model back up with one wound.
Shield Lock: If two or more models with this rule are in base to base contact, they both receive a -1 to their armor save. (So a 4+ becomes a 3+). The models must begin and end their turns in base to base contact to gain this bonus. As long as two or more models are gaining this bonus they also gain the Slow and Purposeful special rule.

Joesephs Unit, I figure I have about four of these guys.

WS BS S T W I A LD
4 4 3 3 1 3 1 9
Gear:
Carapace Armor: 4+ Armor save
Shock Maul: Poison 4+ AP 5
Bolt Pistol
Frag Grenades
Riot Grenades: (Defensive Grenades)
Arbites Shotgun: Can fire normal shells, or Executioner Shells; Range: 18 in, S:4, AP:5, Assault 1, No line of Sight required, Ignores non area cover. Taste that Suckaz!
-one Arbite may swap his shotgun for the following. Spoiler, he totally will.
Arbite Grenade Launcher: Fires either 1) Gas Grenades: 24 in, S:X, AP:-, Assault one Blast, Poison 4+, Ignores Cover -Or- 2) Lock Down Grenades: 24 in, S:-, AP:-, Assault 1, If a vehicle is hit by a lock down grenade then roll a d6. On a 5+ that vehicle may not move in its next movement phase.
Suppression Shield: 4+, Counts as a close combat weapon, Cannot perform sweeping advances.

Rules:
Stubborn
Riot Tactics: Enemy models who put attacks on a model with this rule suffers a -1 to hit. (A 4+ to hit becomes a 5+)
Shield Lock: If two or more models with this rule are in base to base contact, they both receive a -1 to their armor save. (So a 4+ becomes a 3+). The models must begin and end their turns in base to base contact to gain this bonus. As long as two or more models are gaining this bonus they also gain the Slow and Purposeful special rule.

Comments and criticisms greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Lord Murphy on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrimsonWraith
Admin
Wyrd Henchman
AdminWyrd Henchman
CrimsonWraith

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters   Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:54 am

I think his Ld is a bit high. Needs like a 6, cause I'm feeling generous. Razz
Ok, on to the serious:
Power maul: Str +3, Ap: 4, Concusive. Still get 2+ versus marines, but not as good against MCs, cause they would laugh at Arsenic
Shock maul: Str +1, Ap: 4, Conclusive. Not as good, still 4+ versus marines
Riot Tactics: can't single out in assault. Wounds are assigned by owning player after attacks already made. Does nothing
Hand of Justice: also nothing. Everyone can regroup on double 1's. Able to regroup on normal Od maybe?

Fate points
K, I have been thinking about this one a bit, as everyone will have it, my thoughts:
Fate X: Character starts with X Fate markers which may be spent during the game to reroll any roll made by that character. Can not be used to reroll a reroll. In addition, models with fate are not removed when they are killed, instead, place the model on its side or otherwise mark the spot. At the beginning of the folllowing owning players turn, that player may burn a Fate, even one used previously in the game to replace the model on the field, if not remove it from the game. If the characters last Fate is burnt in this way, the player may choose to perform a Heroic End.

Heroic End: This model may not be killed by any means. At the end of the game, remove this model as a casualty, awarding a kill point to the enemy and not claiming or contesting any objective.

Any thoughts?

Back to Arsenic, looks good in general. Still think the Ld is to high, though.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonWraith
Admin
Wyrd Henchman
AdminWyrd Henchman
CrimsonWraith

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters   Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Another thought on Fate, it should have a heal, i.e. use a Fate, gain 1 wound. Don't know if it should preclude shooting or movement or both that turn though.
Back to top Go down
Slammer
Knight
Knight
Slammer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters   Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Kyzen
WS BS S T W I A LD SV Type
3 7 3 3 2 8 3 7 5+ char

Gear
hand wepon
Exertus pistol (bolt pistol)
Exitus rifle * Range 4'
*Shield breaker rounds (str 6 ap 2 taget looses wargear based inv and cover for one round) pinning, ignores cover
*turbo pen rounds (str 9 ap 2 d3 wounds to target) pinning, ignores cover
Frag grenades
Krack grenades
Stealth suit (always has stealth, and shouded)
Demo charge (range 8" str 8 ap 2 large blast)

Special Rules
Feel no Pain, Infiltrate, Hit and Run, Night vision, Move through Cover, Profered Enemy (units that shot Judge A the turn before), Scout, Unnatral Speed (4+ inv), called shots ( this modles controler chooses who takes wounds caused by this modle, look out sirs may be taken normally), Whered he go (once per game this modle may remove himself from the board in the movement phase, and redeploy using Marbos deployment rules on the flowing friendly movement), Fearless, Mental Con disioning (+1 deny the witch), Hard target ( modles shooting this modle half there ranges)

Last edited by Slammer on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slammer
Knight
Knight
Slammer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters   Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Vel'cona
WS BS STR T W I A LD SV Type
6 4 5 5 3 6 3 8 3+ In Char jump infantry

gear
Thunder Hammer (master Crafted)
Flaming totem (attacks have the "Soul Blaze" rule
Power armour
Bolt Pistol
Jump Pack
Frag Nades
Krack Nades

Special rules
Salimandars rage (thunder hammer ignores unweildy), they shall show no fear, fleet, Salimandars fury (this modle is takes no wounds from meltas, flamers, and the Soul Blaze special rules
Back to top Go down
Slammer
Knight
Knight
Slammer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters   Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:21 pm

Lord Murphy are you sure your guy would have Initiative 4? i think it would be more of a 3. i dont think he would be as fast as a space marine.
Back to top Go down
Lord Murphy
Squire
Squire
Lord Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters   Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:02 am

Fair point. He is just a dude. I will change that in my post.
Back to top Go down
Slammer
Knight
Knight
Slammer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters   Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:17 pm

also unless i am missing it why dont you give him orders
Back to top Go down
CrimsonWraith
Admin
Wyrd Henchman
AdminWyrd Henchman
CrimsonWraith

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters   Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Khordal
WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
4---5---5--4--2--4--1--10--2+

Wargear
Metal Body - Bolt Pistol
Servo Arm - Bolter
Servo Skull - Hand Flamer
Siege Auspex/Augury Array

Special Rules:
I'm Driving - Stubborn - Independent Character
Master of the Mechanicum - ATSKNF - Fate:3

Metal Body: Grants a 2+ armor save, but adds +1 to the AP of any wounds Khordal suffers(AP 3 negates)
Servo Arm: S: +3 AP: 2 Type: Melee, Slow
Slow: When using this weapon, this model always counts as having made a disorganised assault
Servo Skull: +1 to repair rolls
Siege Auspex/Augury Array This model and unit/vehicle he joins gain the Interceptor special rule. In addition, Mantis Warrior Scout squads may not Infiltrate or Outflank against an army containing Khordal.
I'm Driving: Khordal may embark onto any friendly non-walker vehicle. That vehicle gains Khordal's BS and come under that players control. Khordal may not disembark unless the vehicle is destroyed or is within 6" of an objective. Khordal may choose to embark upon transports normally. On the turn in which Khordal repairs a vehicle he is riding upon, it may fire and act under its own BS and control.
Master of the Mechanicum: During his shooting phase, Khordal may choose to repair a vehicle he is embarked upon or in base contact with, instead of shooting. He makes a d6 roll, and on a 5+, Khordal may restore a Hull Point or reapair a Weapon Destroyed or Immobilised result.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters   Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Heresy/Deathwatch 40K Characters
Page 1 of 1