Knights of the Gaming Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Clubs Forums- Fort Collins and Westminster, CO

HomeHome  KoGT BlogKoGT Blog  DemoCorps BlogDemoCorps Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newest Bloodbowl rules.
Holy Emperor on Terra!!! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 pm

» Who wants to play Relic Knights?
Holy Emperor on Terra!!! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

» Assets - useful DzC links
Holy Emperor on Terra!!! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

» Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
Holy Emperor on Terra!!! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

» A new game and new stock!
Holy Emperor on Terra!!! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Holy Emperor on Terra!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Murphy
Squire
Squire
Lord Murphy

Holy Emperor on Terra!!! Empty
PostSubject: Holy Emperor on Terra!!!   Holy Emperor on Terra!!! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Have you seen the new Grey Knights stuff! Availible for preorder, on the GW website. That stuff is so freaking awesome. Love the new DreadKinght, that thing makes me want to start Grey Kinghts! If you havent seen it yet then please take a look, its on their main page, you cant miss it. Wholy Hell that looks so cool, those modles are the shite!
Back to top Go down
CrimsonWraith
Admin
Wyrd Henchman
AdminWyrd Henchman
CrimsonWraith

PostSubject: Re: Holy Emperor on Terra!!!   Holy Emperor on Terra!!! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:55 pm

I am a big fan of the dual sword wielding terminators. At least till I face them on the table. Cursed invul save killing bastards.
Back to top Go down
http://crimsonwraith.blogspot.com
Monkey
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Holy Emperor on Terra!!!   Holy Emperor on Terra!!! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:25 am

affraid That dread knight looks incredible!!!!!

I have to say I am a little less impressed with the standard grey nights themselves they are far less intricate than I was hoping.

All in all though the army looks very very good.
Back to top Go down
Dark Brotherhood
Admin
SUPREME PIMPEROR
AdminSUPREME PIMPEROR
Dark Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Holy Emperor on Terra!!!   Holy Emperor on Terra!!! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:21 pm

The dreadknight looks ridiculawesome. Holy crap. Anyone seen the (totally illegal) codex leak yet? I sure haven't.
Back to top Go down
http://squintsquadpainters.blogspot.com
Lord Murphy
Squire
Squire
Lord Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Holy Emperor on Terra!!!   Holy Emperor on Terra!!! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:48 am

I have, there is some serious stuff in there. Each one of the units is now awesome, if expensive. And the dread knight is freaking awesome, it has such a good weapon. Force weapon w/o a test, and its strenght is huge. I havent read much but some of the rules are broken, one of them is that all solid ammo, Bolt rounds, assult cannon shots, ect. are +1 strength for the game. Must read further! study
Back to top Go down
CrimsonWraith
Admin
Wyrd Henchman
AdminWyrd Henchman
CrimsonWraith

PostSubject: Re: Holy Emperor on Terra!!!   Holy Emperor on Terra!!! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:44 am

I think they will be a very strong elite army. But that will keep them down as well. Beyond the hidden weaknesses nobody has found yet, they will have the issue all Elite armies have, fewer models, fewer dice, more likely that a bad turn rolling will hurt them far more.
Back to top Go down
http://crimsonwraith.blogspot.com
Monkey
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Holy Emperor on Terra!!!   Holy Emperor on Terra!!! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:19 pm

CrimsonWraith wrote:
I think they will be a very strong elite army. But that will keep them down as well. Beyond the hidden weaknesses nobody has found yet, they will have the issue all Elite armies have, fewer models, fewer dice, more likely that a bad turn rolling will hurt them far more.

It can be a blessing and a curse, just like my 30 Nob list it generates a solid amount of dice and an extraordinary amount of wounds. Though each Nob that dies hurts a lot. I think the Grey knights have alot of potential it just depends if their obscene points costs = their awesomeness and this remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Emperor on Terra!!!   Holy Emperor on Terra!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Emperor on Terra!!!
Page 1 of 1