Knights of the Gaming Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Clubs Forums- Fort Collins and Westminster, CO

HomeHome  KoGT BlogKoGT Blog  DemoCorps BlogDemoCorps Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newest Bloodbowl rules.
Gettin' Rid of Grey Knights Emptyby CrimsonWraith Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 pm

» Who wants to play Relic Knights?
Gettin' Rid of Grey Knights Emptyby CrimsonWraith Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

» Assets - useful DzC links
Gettin' Rid of Grey Knights Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

» Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
Gettin' Rid of Grey Knights Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

» A new game and new stock!
Gettin' Rid of Grey Knights Emptyby CrimsonWraith Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Gettin' Rid of Grey Knights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatMaw
Plebe
Plebe

Gettin' Rid of Grey Knights Empty
PostSubject: Gettin' Rid of Grey Knights   Gettin' Rid of Grey Knights EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:41 am

Looking to unload my Grey Knights for either Cash, Chaos Daemons, Guard, and maybe some Chaos Marine Stuff.

What I have:
Castellan Crowe (Metal)
Space Marine Terminator Librarian (Metal, with the normal head drilled out and replaced with a Grey Knight Terminator Head, it looks good) Also, staff is replaced with a sword) Primed Black
Justicar Thawn (Metal) Primed Black
Terminator Chaplain with Arms replaced with Daemonhammer and GK storm bolter arm. (Looks good for Grand Master Mordrak) {edit: Chaplain Body is metal, arms plastic.}
4 Falchion Terminators (One looks a little silly, but not too much) Primed Black
1 Brotherhood Banner Terminator
1 Halberd Terminator
1 Force Sword Terminator
1 Apothecary Terminator w/ Force Sword
1 Force Sword Terminator with Psycannon (Psycannon is held on with magnets)
1 Venerable Dreadnought (Arms interchangeable with either Assault Cannon and Dreadnought Power Fist and Dual Autocannons {From the GW fortification set}) Primed Black
3 Power Armor GK with Daemonhammers Primed Black
16 Power Armor GK with Halberds, 5 Painted (Paint was thinned), 9 Primed Black, 2 Unprimed
1 Power Armor GK Force Sword
5 Power Armor GK with Psycannons, 4 Primed Black, 1 Unprimed
1 Storm Raven, Painted (The Base has grass flock held on by elmer's glue, and both the top of the base and bottom of the Stormraven have been cut and filed to make it tilt forward and look cooler, a pain in the !@# and took a long time, but it no longer fits well on other stands)
1 Mostly complete set of GK Terminator Sprues (missing a hand, maybe a head)

I would like to sell it as a lot (so I don't have to deal with it anymore) For about $250 which is about 50% of the calculated prices retail BEFORE the June price hike.

As I am moving soon, I would prefer cash, but I wouldn't turn down a trade. I mostly would like Daemons (Prefer Khorne/Tzeentch) or Guard, unpainted or primered (or paint thinned well), and put together well (no globs of goo creating webbed armpits or things like that), or sprues.

As for Chaos Marines, there would only be a few things I'd like. Obliterators are always welcome, Thousand Suns, Berzerkers, Cool Looking Chaos Marines, Forgeworld, and perhaps Bikers.

If you'd like to see them in person or would like me to take pictures, let me know.

Back to top Go down
ninjakatana3000
Plebe
Plebe

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' Rid of Grey Knights   Gettin' Rid of Grey Knights EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:56 pm

I would like to see a picture of this as I might be interested in it.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMaw
Plebe
Plebe

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' Rid of Grey Knights   Gettin' Rid of Grey Knights EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:27 am

ninjakatana3000 wrote:
I would like to see a picture of this as I might be interested in it.

Saw your other post, welcome back! I will actually be coming to the Hobbytown in Westminster tonight (7/5) around 5-6ish, and will bring the Grey Knights if you'd like to see them, maybe get a game in.

edit: If for whatever reason either of us can't make it, I'll make pictures later tonight.
Back to top Go down
ninjakatana3000
Plebe
Plebe

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' Rid of Grey Knights   Gettin' Rid of Grey Knights EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:01 pm

I will try and make it tonight but no guarantees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' Rid of Grey Knights   Gettin' Rid of Grey Knights Empty

Back to top Go down

Gettin' Rid of Grey Knights
Page 1 of 1