Knights of the Gaming Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Clubs Forums- Fort Collins and Westminster, CO

HomeHome  KoGT BlogKoGT Blog  DemoCorps BlogDemoCorps Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newest Bloodbowl rules.
Second Saturday NCPA Attactix painting roadtrip!! Bueller? Emptyby CrimsonWraith Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 pm

» Who wants to play Relic Knights?
Second Saturday NCPA Attactix painting roadtrip!! Bueller? Emptyby CrimsonWraith Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

» Assets - useful DzC links
Second Saturday NCPA Attactix painting roadtrip!! Bueller? Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

» Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
Second Saturday NCPA Attactix painting roadtrip!! Bueller? Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

» A new game and new stock!
Second Saturday NCPA Attactix painting roadtrip!! Bueller? Emptyby CrimsonWraith Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Second Saturday NCPA Attactix painting roadtrip!! Bueller?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Brotherhood
Admin
SUPREME PIMPEROR
AdminSUPREME PIMPEROR
Dark Brotherhood

Second Saturday NCPA Attactix painting roadtrip!! Bueller? Empty
PostSubject: Second Saturday NCPA Attactix painting roadtrip!! Bueller?   Second Saturday NCPA Attactix painting roadtrip!! Bueller? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Hello everyone...

I recieved a message from Jen Kaufmann, who is one of the instructors/judges from Ghengis/Tacticon painting and one of the board members for NCPA (Painter's Alliance). She invited me, and presumably anyone else who would like to attend, to show up at Attactix on their second saturday painting meet ups. I am interested in going to the one in May (the one in April I have FoCoMX). Anyone else? This is a great opportunity to hobnob and learn from some of the best professional painters in the country. I also think it would be invaluable networking for planning BrushFire.

Here is the message:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Michael!

Thought I should drop you a line and let you know that the group will be meeting (as they always do) at Attactix in Aurora tomorrow. The event officially starts at 11:00 am, but like me, many folks start to show up at 10, and most of the good seats are gone by like 1030. If you wait till 1100 to arrive you will most likely end up being stuck on a corner of the table sitting in a funky chair with too much personality and have to straddle the table leg!

You should come. We're going to be going over the results of the suggestion box entries and chatting about how to con went in general, what changes we should make and how to make it better next time. It's very social. We usually break for lunch at some point and get sushi or whatever.

Bring that orange army of yours and we'll slap some paint on it!

Jen
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if anyone wants to road trip 2nd Saturday in May (May 14th), let me know!

-M
Back to top Go down
http://squintsquadpainters.blogspot.com
CrimsonWraith
Admin
Wyrd Henchman
AdminWyrd Henchman
CrimsonWraith

Second Saturday NCPA Attactix painting roadtrip!! Bueller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Saturday NCPA Attactix painting roadtrip!! Bueller?   Second Saturday NCPA Attactix painting roadtrip!! Bueller? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:21 am

I should be in. I will likely have to drop the kids off on the way in, but its barely out of the way.
Back to top Go down
http://crimsonwraith.blogspot.com

Second Saturday NCPA Attactix painting roadtrip!! Bueller?
Page 1 of 1