Knights of the Gaming Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Clubs Forums- Fort Collins and Westminster, CO

HomeHome  KoGT BlogKoGT Blog  DemoCorps BlogDemoCorps Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newest Bloodbowl rules.
LOTS of stuff for sale!  Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed. Emptyby CrimsonWraith Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 pm

» Who wants to play Relic Knights?
LOTS of stuff for sale!  Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed. Emptyby CrimsonWraith Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

» Assets - useful DzC links
LOTS of stuff for sale!  Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed. Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

» Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
LOTS of stuff for sale!  Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed. Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

» A new game and new stock!
LOTS of stuff for sale!  Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed. Emptyby CrimsonWraith Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

LOTS of stuff for sale! Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Monkey

LOTS of stuff for sale!  Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed. Empty
PostSubject: LOTS of stuff for sale! Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed.   LOTS of stuff for sale!  Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:17 pm

If you are interested please contact me at Dylan.j.lea@gmail.com please leave a phone number and let me know if I can text you or if a call is necessary. Serious inquiries only. All prices except codexes are non-negotiable considering they are all heavily discounted. other than that it is first come first serve there will be no bidding and no favorites the first person to me with money gets it. Cash only no checks and no delayed payments. I will be leaving Fort Collins on the 19th of august so don't wait or they will be gone.

List is as follows
Tau army 2500 points about $650 in models
Asking $350 includes a full sized Citadel army carry case
Includes:

6 Broad sides
1 Hammer head
4 Devil Fish
8 Crisis suits
40 Fire Warriors
Shadow sun and her drones
Plus a ton of tau suit and FW weapon bits

Circle of Orboros assorted models aprox $500 in models asking $150
Includes:

Epic Kaya
Krueger
Baldur
Kromac
Gorax
Feral Warp Wolf
Pure Blood Warp Wolf
Wold Watcher
Wold Wyrd
Wold Watcher
Gnarlhorn Satyr
5x Tharn wolf riders
6x Tharn Ravagers
Druids of orboros Full unit
Tharn ravager shaman
Black clad wayfarer
Tharn ravager white mane

Cryx starter box assembled and primed $20

Protectorate Starter box unpainted but assembled $20

Khador starter box assembled and painted $15

Legion of ever blight force 200 dollars retail assembled asking $80

2x Carniveans
1x Angilius
4x Shredders
3x Raptors
1x Forsaken
1x Lilith

Cryx deck $10

Protectorate Deck $10

Circle of Orboros Deck $10

Khador Deck $10

$20 Green metal Collector’s edition ammo case from 40k 5th ed rule book.

Assorted orks $60

60xBoyz
1x trukk
10x nobs
2x warbosses with PKS
2x Def dreads
6x deff coptas

Eldar Fire Prism plastic and metal version painted $15

10x Harlequins poorly painted $6

CODEXES: (all of them are either in near mint condition or mint condition) if you buy more than one codex I will give you a better deal ask me for options.

Warhammer 40k Hard Cover Rule Book $20
Tau codex $15
Ork Codex $15
Grey knights Codex $15
Sisters of battle Codex $15
Space Marines Codex $15
Dark Eldar Codex $15
Circle Of Orboros Force book $15
Warmachine core rule book $20
Skaven Codex $15
Imperial Guard Codex $15
Eldar Codex $15
Chaos Space Marine Codex $15
The Empire Codex $15
Vampire Counts Codex $15
Bretonnians Codex $15
Chaos Daemons Codex $15
Back to top Go down
Slammer
Knight
Knight
Slammer

LOTS of stuff for sale!  Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS of stuff for sale! Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed.   LOTS of stuff for sale!  Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:34 pm

how much would u want just for the carrying case from the tau

Last edited by Slammer on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slammer
Knight
Knight
Slammer

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of stuff for sale! Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed.   LOTS of stuff for sale!  Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:37 pm

and why you leaven us. is it all the mikes? if it is, i am tryen but there harder to get rid of then you might think as soon are you loose one, 2 more take there place.
Back to top Go down
Tebryn
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of stuff for sale! Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed.   LOTS of stuff for sale!  Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:16 pm

You FoCo or Westy? I may be interested in a codex or two, but having to drive up to FoCo would pretty much cancel any savings.
Back to top Go down
FrozenSwordmaster
Plebe
Plebe
FrozenSwordmaster

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of stuff for sale! Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed.   LOTS of stuff for sale!  Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed. EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:09 am

Agreed, if your closer to westy that'd be better since I'm interested in a few codex's and your Tau
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of stuff for sale! Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed.   LOTS of stuff for sale!  Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed. Empty

Back to top Go down

LOTS of stuff for sale! Great deals because i am moving and it either gets sold or it gets trashed.
Page 1 of 1