Knights of the Gaming Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Clubs Forums- Fort Collins and Westminster, CO

HomeHome  KoGT BlogKoGT Blog  DemoCorps BlogDemoCorps Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newest Bloodbowl rules.
Need BITZ!!! and getting rid of SPACE WOLVES! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 pm

» Who wants to play Relic Knights?
Need BITZ!!! and getting rid of SPACE WOLVES! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

» Assets - useful DzC links
Need BITZ!!! and getting rid of SPACE WOLVES! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

» Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
Need BITZ!!! and getting rid of SPACE WOLVES! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

» A new game and new stock!
Need BITZ!!! and getting rid of SPACE WOLVES! Emptyby CrimsonWraith Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Need BITZ!!! and getting rid of SPACE WOLVES!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

Need BITZ!!! and getting rid of SPACE WOLVES! Empty
PostSubject: Need BITZ!!! and getting rid of SPACE WOLVES!   Need BITZ!!! and getting rid of SPACE WOLVES! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Im looking for some bitz I need 1 orc boy with arms legs and head, some extra orc weapons and a Skaven plauge monk with some extra plauge monk weapons or bitz.

If anyone has some of these let me know so we can trade.

Also I have the Space wolf battle force that I dont want and am willing to trade it or sell. Id prefer a trade but will take cash too. Let me know!!
Back to top Go down
http://htdemocorps.blogspot.com
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

Need BITZ!!! and getting rid of SPACE WOLVES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need BITZ!!! and getting rid of SPACE WOLVES!   Need BITZ!!! and getting rid of SPACE WOLVES! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:06 am

I'm looking for necrons so am willing to trade my space wolves for that or buy extras or what ever.
[b]
Back to top Go down
http://htdemocorps.blogspot.com

Need BITZ!!! and getting rid of SPACE WOLVES!
Page 1 of 1