Knights of the Gaming Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Clubs Forums- Fort Collins and Westminster, CO

HomeHome  KoGT BlogKoGT Blog  DemoCorps BlogDemoCorps Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newest Bloodbowl rules.
Newer gamer who loves dwarfs Emptyby CrimsonWraith Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 pm

» Who wants to play Relic Knights?
Newer gamer who loves dwarfs Emptyby CrimsonWraith Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

» Assets - useful DzC links
Newer gamer who loves dwarfs Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

» Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
Newer gamer who loves dwarfs Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

» A new game and new stock!
Newer gamer who loves dwarfs Emptyby CrimsonWraith Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Newer gamer who loves dwarfs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
disabledmuffin
Plebe
Plebe
disabledmuffin

Newer gamer who loves dwarfs Empty
PostSubject: Newer gamer who loves dwarfs   Newer gamer who loves dwarfs EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:15 pm

Hey,

I went to the westminster store over the weekend, and was very suprised at the gaming area and selection of GW stuff. I like to play fantasy, and have a dwarf (WIP) and an OnG army. I havent played too many games (everyone seems to like 40K more), and this group seems like the biggest.

I am also just jumping into 40K and would like to play WarmaHordes as well.

Hopefully I will see you all soon.

-Tim
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Newer gamer who loves dwarfs   Newer gamer who loves dwarfs EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Welcome!!! im glade you made it to the forums and yes we look forward to playin with you as well. This wensday we are having our league turnoment but there may be some poeple not playing in that you can get games with and after that we are jumping to 2000pts so you will have alot of people to play with at that point spread as well!! as far as 40k we have some people that play that as well and are getting some more intrest in warmahordes im thinking thursday nights for those games will be best!

Come by and check us out!!

Back to top Go down
http://htdemocorps.blogspot.com
DoeDoe12
Knight
Knight
DoeDoe12

PostSubject: Re: Newer gamer who loves dwarfs   Newer gamer who loves dwarfs EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:08 pm

welcome form my chaos r ready for ur cheap cannons Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dark Brotherhood
Admin
SUPREME PIMPEROR
AdminSUPREME PIMPEROR
Dark Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Newer gamer who loves dwarfs   Newer gamer who loves dwarfs EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:16 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://squintsquadpainters.blogspot.com
disabledmuffin
Plebe
Plebe
disabledmuffin

PostSubject: Re: Newer gamer who loves dwarfs   Newer gamer who loves dwarfs EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Thanks for all the responses. Would I be able to join the escalation league late? I have around 1500 pts of dwarfs built, and would love to jump in after your tournament tomorrow. Do you guys typically start at 3 as well?

I might stop in tomorrow, hopefully I will be seeing you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Newer gamer who loves dwarfs   Newer gamer who loves dwarfs EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:10 pm

Yes you can jump right in we are going to 2000pts though so you will be a bit shy at 1500. you will have plenty of time to get to 2000 though over the course of 5 weeks untill the next Turny! Be sure to drop by i know there will be a few people coming that did not make it intot he turny so you will get the chance to play some games if you want too!

Back to top Go down
disabledmuffin
Plebe
Plebe
disabledmuffin

PostSubject: Re: Newer gamer who loves dwarfs   Newer gamer who loves dwarfs EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:25 am

I will try and make it today, might be fun to watch some of the tournament. What time do you guys typically stop playing?

Also, I actually have a bunch more dwarfs, just need to assemble them.
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Newer gamer who loves dwarfs   Newer gamer who loves dwarfs EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:26 pm

We will stop at around 11:30pm or so typically.
Back to top Go down
disabledmuffin
Plebe
Plebe
disabledmuffin

PostSubject: Re: Newer gamer who loves dwarfs   Newer gamer who loves dwarfs EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:04 am

I'm planning on being there today. I will probably be there just before 4, will there be people to play with? I have only played with this dwarf list once and am looking for any pointers. See you all there.
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Newer gamer who loves dwarfs   Newer gamer who loves dwarfs EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:04 pm

Yes there will be plenty of people to play with = )
Back to top Go down
disabledmuffin
Plebe
Plebe
disabledmuffin

PostSubject: Re: Newer gamer who loves dwarfs   Newer gamer who loves dwarfs EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:54 am

Thanks for the fun time. I think this group is definitely the biggest and most helpful group of Fantasy players. I wish I could go next week, but am already occupied. Do you guys have other days that you play on?

If you guys have any tips let me know, I'm still learning dwarfs, and dont think I am handling deployment the best way. I typically just mush everything together, but that doesnt seem to be too effective.

Is there a warmahordes night? I just got the rulebook, but am interested in watching and learning how to play as well.

Thanks,
Tim
Back to top Go down
Rigusstorm
Press Ganger
Press Ganger
Rigusstorm

PostSubject: Re: Newer gamer who loves dwarfs   Newer gamer who loves dwarfs EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Lord Murphy is the resident Dwarf expert up in Fort Collins so you could run your list by him and he could probably give you some good Tips and Tricks
Back to top Go down
http://jkspaintingblog.tumblr.com/
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Newer gamer who loves dwarfs   Newer gamer who loves dwarfs EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:05 pm

I would be happy to get together with you any week night after 6 and demo a game of warmahordes with you. I have 2 starter armys i keep at the store for just that reason. We only have wensday as our formal day for warhammer but if you post in the looking for games section im sure people will be down to come in and play on other days. Our game room is always open!
Back to top Go down
DoeDoe12
Knight
Knight
DoeDoe12

PostSubject: Re: Newer gamer who loves dwarfs   Newer gamer who loves dwarfs EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:10 am

yea i have monday off if u would llike to play a fantasy game and i could do my best to give u
advise if u like
Back to top Go down
disabledmuffin
Plebe
Plebe
disabledmuffin

PostSubject: Re: Newer gamer who loves dwarfs   Newer gamer who loves dwarfs EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:51 pm

I wont be able to make it Monday (or Wednesday for that matter), I sprained my ankle on Thursday and cant drive anywhere. I will keep looking at what works for me and doesnt.
Back to top Go down
DoeDoe12
Knight
Knight
DoeDoe12

PostSubject: Re: Newer gamer who loves dwarfs   Newer gamer who loves dwarfs EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:34 am

alright bro well keep me posted and let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newer gamer who loves dwarfs   Newer gamer who loves dwarfs Empty

Back to top Go down

Newer gamer who loves dwarfs
Page 1 of 1