Gaming Clubs Forums- Fort Collins and Westminster, CO

HomeHome  KoGT BlogKoGT Blog  DemoCorps BlogDemoCorps Blog  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newest Bloodbowl rules.
by CrimsonWraith Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 pm

» Who wants to play Relic Knights?
by CrimsonWraith Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

» Assets - useful DzC links
by CrimsonWraith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

» Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
by CrimsonWraith Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

» A new game and new stock!
by CrimsonWraith Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Gamer in Cheyenne looking for players of less common games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
salcor
Plebe
Plebe

PostSubject: Gamer in Cheyenne looking for players of less common games   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Hello,

I have been in Cheyenne for about a year, but I am nearing the end of my master’s degree. So I am getting the itch to game again. I am an omni-gamer, so I play RPGs, Minis, and board games. I have been to the gaming stores in Fort Collins on occasion and they are the type of gaming store I am use to (I wish the Hobby Town in Cheyenne supported gaming more.) Anyway, I play games like Rezolution, and Battletech. I just got an amount of X-wing miniatures that I am looking forward to trying out. I have also recently received Zombicide and Sedition Wars. I am also wondering about Infinity the game and Gruntz 15mm.

Anyway, I was wondering what the standard schedule is in Fort Collins?

Salcor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonWraith
Admin
Wyrd Henchman
AdminWyrd Henchman

PostSubject: Re: Gamer in Cheyenne looking for players of less common games   Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:01 pm

Every Saturday(almost) . There are usually people there around 1. Usually earlier, but if you come at 1 or drop a line here, we will be around. We do play some infinity, but usually proxy, only few of us have bought in yet. We also play Warhammer fantasy, 40k, Malifaux, and warmahordes. I have been looking at X-Wing, but haven't tried it yet. Zombicide and Sedition Wars also look interesting, but again I have never played. I do have puppet wars and another knight has Super Dungeon Explore(which gets played quite often). We usually run till at least 7 and often have after hours gaming.

Come on down, we would love to have ya. We always like fresh meat Twisted Evil

Estalies
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Gamer in Cheyenne looking for players of less common games   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:57 pm

I love battletech! I live in Thornton, we should set up a big game some weekend.

"Goddess, sing the divine rage of Peleus' son Achilles, murderous, doomed, hurling down to the house of Hades so many souls, slaying great heros; laying their bodies to the carrion."
-The Iliad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamer in Cheyenne looking for players of less common games   

Back to top Go down

Gamer in Cheyenne looking for players of less common games
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1