Knights of the Gaming Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Clubs Forums- Fort Collins and Westminster, CO

HomeHome  KoGT BlogKoGT Blog  DemoCorps BlogDemoCorps Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newest Bloodbowl rules.
Feast of Blades looking for Staff Emptyby CrimsonWraith Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 pm

» Who wants to play Relic Knights?
Feast of Blades looking for Staff Emptyby CrimsonWraith Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

» Assets - useful DzC links
Feast of Blades looking for Staff Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

» Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
Feast of Blades looking for Staff Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

» A new game and new stock!
Feast of Blades looking for Staff Emptyby CrimsonWraith Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Feast of Blades looking for Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duke
Plebe
Plebe

Feast of Blades looking for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Feast of Blades looking for Staff   Feast of Blades looking for Staff EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Hello everyone! As you likely know, Feast of Blades is your local, National GT. We have seen a lot of growth over the last few years and we are looking for staff to add to the roster in 2013. If you really want to you could help for 2012.

We need help in lots of different areas, simply email me what you would be interested in helping with and I can do my best to get you there. You can help during the year with terrain days (and play at FoB when the time comes) or just the day of, or both!

in 2013 we are growing even more and we would love the help of a solid group like yourselves!

Im going to post this in a few other State-wide threads. Hopefully a few of you are interested in helping FoB grow even more!

There are benefits to being staff and I'll go over those if you're interested.

Email me at: Feastofblades@gmail.com Subject "Staff interest,"

Thank you,

Chandler
Feast of Blades President
Back to top Go down

Feast of Blades looking for Staff
Page 1 of 1