Gaming Clubs Forums- Fort Collins and Westminster, CO
 
HomeHome  KoGT BlogKoGT Blog  DemoCorps BlogDemoCorps Blog  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newest Bloodbowl rules.
by CrimsonWraith Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 pm

» Who wants to play Relic Knights?
by CrimsonWraith Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

» Assets - useful DzC links
by CrimsonWraith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

» Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
by CrimsonWraith Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

» A new game and new stock!
by CrimsonWraith Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lord Murphy
Squire
Squire
avatar

Posts : 88
Points : 98
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 25
Location : Fo Co

PostSubject: Re: Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign   Tue May 10, 2011 10:37 am

For the empras spaass marins!!!

_________________
For The Emperor!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slammer
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 200
Points : 212
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Fort Collins

PostSubject: Re: Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign   Tue May 10, 2011 12:22 pm

Lord Murphy wrote:
For the empras spaass marins!!!

while he is fighting lets slip out the back and see how much the empire realy pertects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slammer
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 200
Points : 212
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Fort Collins

PostSubject: Re: Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign   Mon May 16, 2011 11:31 pm

for those who missed our first day of death watch, shame on you but, it was great lot of fun but we might need to tweek alittle bit, dont worry out fhe 6 of us 5 and a half made it out all right and dont ask about the half
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonWraith
Admin
Wyrd Henchman
AdminWyrd Henchman
avatar

Posts : 744
Points : 804
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 37
Location : Malifaux, Fort Collins

PostSubject: Re: Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign   Tue May 17, 2011 12:15 am

I think if we use the feint and other actions, especially since an attack is only a half action(just wasted the other half), it would have gone better, though a little slower(double the actions and all).
Also, not barrelling into combat while trying to remain neutral could help. And not instigating one on one combat in the middle of ship to ship battle. And tactics just in general. And....

_________________
Check my recent games, maybe even some hobby progress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crimsonwraith.blogspot.com
Rigusstorm
Press Ganger
Press Ganger
avatar

Posts : 156
Points : 195
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 28
Location : The Iron Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign   Tue May 17, 2011 11:24 am

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

Oh wait wrong people. But Troy is right it was a blast! cant wait for this weekend to do another round!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jkspaintingblog.tumblr.com/
Slammer
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 200
Points : 212
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Fort Collins

PostSubject: Re: Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign   Wed May 18, 2011 10:34 pm

CrimsonWraith wrote:
I think if we use the feint and other actions, especially since an attack is only a half action(just wasted the other half), it would have gone better, though a little slower(double the actions and all).
Also, not barrelling into combat while trying to remain neutral could help. And not instigating one on one combat in the middle of ship to ship battle. And tactics just in general. And....



just like to say i was not the squad leader, the one you should be talking to on that mision is james so take that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonWraith
Admin
Wyrd Henchman
AdminWyrd Henchman
avatar

Posts : 744
Points : 804
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 37
Location : Malifaux, Fort Collins

PostSubject: Re: Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign   Wed May 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Honestly, the squad leader was the one who saved the one who barreled into oncoming fire for no apparent reason. Who also happens to be the one missing body parts. Strange coincidence.

_________________
Check my recent games, maybe even some hobby progress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crimsonwraith.blogspot.com
Slammer
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 200
Points : 212
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Fort Collins

PostSubject: Re: Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign   Wed May 18, 2011 10:47 pm

i dont think its mikes fault that he lost limbs i think its the lack or comunication that our leader gave to us (James)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarge727
Plebe
Plebe
avatar

Posts : 13
Points : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : In front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign   Thu May 19, 2011 11:09 am

Slammer wrote:
Lord Murphy wrote:
If you want the Dark heresy needs a cleric. I mean realy, we meed a medic of some kind or we are totaly SOL. Play whatever you want but just know that a medic is needed. No pressure. Just keep it in mind. Smile
i thought mike patten was the wana be cleric and though he has no midic skill he seems to be at least interested in fixing people who cares if the bieproduct is death....... he trys

I want it on record that the only reason i saved him was to make the pain last longer... Also my last name is Patton, it's spelled really, totally, wanna, medic, byproduct, and tries. How in the hell did you get out of Read 180!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rigusstorm
Press Ganger
Press Ganger
avatar

Posts : 156
Points : 195
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 28
Location : The Iron Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign   Thu May 19, 2011 11:36 am

Not my fault! he was shot to heck before I could even say anything! and by the way I did say do not engage yet so its not my fault he didnt listen Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jkspaintingblog.tumblr.com/
sarge727
Plebe
Plebe
avatar

Posts : 13
Points : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : In front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign   Thu May 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Rigusstorm wrote:
Not my fault! he was shot to heck before I could even say anything! and by the way I did say do not engage yet so its not my fault he didnt listen Razz

And then you cleaved the guy next to me in half, and than another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slammer
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 200
Points : 212
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Fort Collins

PostSubject: Re: Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign   Sun May 22, 2011 3:06 am

sarge727 wrote:
Slammer wrote:
Lord Murphy wrote:
If you want the Dark heresy needs a cleric. I mean realy, we meed a medic of some kind or we are totaly SOL. Play whatever you want but just know that a medic is needed. No pressure. Just keep it in mind. Smile
i thought mike patten was the wana be cleric and though he has no midic skill he seems to be at least interested in fixing people who cares if the bieproduct is death....... he trys

I want it on record that the only reason i saved him was to make the pain last longer... Also my last name is Patton, it's spelled really, totally, wanna, medic, byproduct, and tries. How in the hell did you get out of Read 180!?

go back to having writers block mike i like you beter that way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brother Condon
Initiate
Initiate
avatar

Posts : 35
Points : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign   Sun May 22, 2011 4:28 pm

So, in regards to our organization problem, I have a plan I would like to propose.

We adopt a turn based system outside of combat as well. So for instance, a impass arises where a squad decision needs to be made. We take turns going around the table with our suggestions and comments on the situation, one at a time we then go back around the table with votes on how to handle the situation, then go around the table again with our actual actions, ( weather those be what we agreed upon or not, the game will be more dynamic if we allow people to handle individual assignments as they see fit, and allow people to have miscommunication and misunderstanding. So I will use last nights "negotiations" as a example. Impass : what do we do about impending CONFLICT that will happen if the mantis war. run into firehawks. one at a time "we should blah blah blah, and troy should blah blah blah die, and patrick should blah blah ext. next person, I agree that troy should blah blah die, but I think allen should blah blah instead of patrick because blah blah. again and again around table. Next, after everyone hs given their two cents, "I vote that troy blah blah and I blah blah" again and again. Then after everyone has voted, " I go and blah blah blah" next " I go and blah blah blah ...... WAIT! thats not what we agreed or discussed! you misunderstood! at that point I think we allow people to do their action without narration or comment from the peanut gallery. Then we start again at the next logical point. So there it is, thats what I think we aught to do.


Hope that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarge727
Plebe
Plebe
avatar

Posts : 13
Points : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : In front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign   Sun May 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Brother Condon wrote:
So, in regards to our organization problem, I have a plan I would like to propose.

We adopt a turn based system outside of combat as well. So for instance, a impass arises where a squad decision needs to be made. We take turns going around the table with our suggestions and comments on the situation, one at a time we then go back around the table with votes on how to handle the situation, then go around the table again with our actual actions, ( weather those be what we agreed upon or not, the game will be more dynamic if we allow people to handle individual assignments as they see fit, and allow people to have miscommunication and misunderstanding. So I will use last nights "negotiations" as a example. Impass : what do we do about impending CONFLICT that will happen if the mantis war. run into firehawks. one at a time "we should blah blah blah, and troy should blah blah blah die, and patrick should blah blah ext. next person, I agree that troy should blah blah die, but I think allen should blah blah instead of patrick because blah blah. again and again around table. Next, after everyone hs given their two cents, "I vote that troy blah blah and I blah blah" again and again. Then after everyone has voted, " I go and blah blah blah" next " I go and blah blah blah ...... WAIT! thats not what we agreed or discussed! you misunderstood! at that point I think we allow people to do their action without narration or comment from the peanut gallery. Then we start again at the next logical point. So there it is, thats what I think we aught to do.


Hope that makes sense.

Sounds almost perfect! After all we were most organized in combat. Now just copy it into the right forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slammer
Knight
Knight
avatar

Posts : 200
Points : 212
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Fort Collins

PostSubject: Re: Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign   Sun May 22, 2011 11:03 pm

just given you guys an update gannys, he know has BS 63 so when u use the sniper rifle this is what it takes to hit
i have moved the lazer sight and the wepon 73
if they are in half range 100m another +10 for 83
when aiming i get +10 on top of aiming because it is acurate if i take a half action to aim +20 for 103 or the full to aim +30 for 113
somtimes its just hard to miss lol!


Last edited by Slammer on Sun May 22, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarge727
Plebe
Plebe
avatar

Posts : 13
Points : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : In front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign   Sun May 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Might as well give an update as well.

WS is now 59
Charge bonus +10
If gommer is in combat it's another +20
equaling 89

Second attack with dual weapon wielder and ambidextrous makes it 79

Finally if i enter solo mode i get +5 WS and AG, righteous furry on a 9 or 10, and can re-role melee damage.

Oh! I forgot i can spend a fate point for killing blow so my attacks can't be blocked or parried Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign   

Back to top Go down
 
Hobbytown 3rd Saturday Deathwatch/Dark Heresy campaign
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Dark Heresy Campaign Idea
» Dark Heresy Demo
» New Horus Heresy campaign books available from Forge World
» Dark Heresy Open RPG at Sci-Fi City
» Dark Heresy/Death Watch/Deamon Hunters(dark Heresy)/Black Crusade

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of the Gaming Table :: Role Playing Games :: Dark Heresy/Deathwatch/Rogue Trader/Black Crusade-
Jump to: