Knights of the Gaming Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Clubs Forums- Fort Collins and Westminster, CO

HomeHome  KoGT BlogKoGT Blog  DemoCorps BlogDemoCorps Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Newest Bloodbowl rules.
Fantasy Mega Battle Emptyby CrimsonWraith Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 pm

» Who wants to play Relic Knights?
Fantasy Mega Battle Emptyby CrimsonWraith Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm

» Assets - useful DzC links
Fantasy Mega Battle Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:12 pm

» Fort Collins - Dropzone Commander Grow League Nov 2014
Fantasy Mega Battle Emptyby CrimsonWraith Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

» A new game and new stock!
Fantasy Mega Battle Emptyby CrimsonWraith Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:11 pm

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Fantasy Mega Battle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

Fantasy Mega Battle Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Mega Battle   Fantasy Mega Battle EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:41 am

Going to run a fantasy mega battle in a few weeks Most likely on saturday or wensday depending on what work best for all those intrested in attending. This event will be story based so i need to know all the armys and people that are going to come so i can write the story and scenarios for it. At the moment we have 2 tables that are theamed for the battles to come with brand new terrain for the event.

The only story I can give to you at the moment is that this wil;l be the battle for a dwarven hold!!!! both outside the gates and underground. The dwarves are calling in all there depts to help defend there home against a tide of green skins chaos and Skaven!!! ( or whoever eles decides to show up with there armys )

Depending on how many people we get there will be options for more tables in witch case there will be more senarios but as it stands the forces of good will be defending on the main two tables and the forces of EVIL!! will be attacking. And let me just say this terrain loooks awesome you will all be in for a treat when you see it. So just post up here what army your going to be playing and what night works best for you. and ill get the scenarios made. This event is open to everyone so if anyone from fort colliins wants to come thats fine as well.

Im going to be doing a rather large battle report for this and if i can get a vido camera or two will do a video log of it. SO i would like it if people brought there most painted armys with them. ITs not a requirement to play but it would be alot cooler looking if the majority of peoples armys were painted = )
Back to top Go down
http://htdemocorps.blogspot.com
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mega Battle   Fantasy Mega Battle EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 am

By the way im looking for 2000pt armys per person standard force org for this event.

Also my sighn up

I'll be playing Empire and wensday or saturday works for me = )
Back to top Go down
Estalies
Squire
Squire
Estalies

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mega Battle   Fantasy Mega Battle EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:11 am

Im in for wed. Sat only works if it falls on my one weekend of a month.

Beastmen!
Back to top Go down
KeeleeHamomin
Initiate
Initiate
KeeleeHamomin

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mega Battle   Fantasy Mega Battle EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:54 am

We want to come!!! And the sooner a date is decided the better and we can schedule that off work and show up!! It will be great. So if we are going to know something like two or three weeks in advance either Wed or Sat would work for us.
I will be playing my now suddenly massive army of Wood Elves.
Jake will probably play his High Elves.
Those are our biggest point armies at the moment.

Also, we may have terrain too by that point. Guy in Brighton we know used to host games at his shop but no longer does so and said he would part with his basement full of terrain for a reasonable price. We are going to check that out the next time we are up there and if it is good stuff we will pick it up and bring it to Hobby Town. Smile

Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mega Battle   Fantasy Mega Battle EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Ok cool just make sure your armys are 2000pts and of standard force org. No more then that because i have to balance the game!! ill give this post a bit more time to see who will sighn up before i name a date!
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mega Battle   Fantasy Mega Battle EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:37 pm

If i dont get anymore sighn ups im not going to be able to run this event. If you want to participate Please post here.
Back to top Go down
GodsChosenOne
Initiate
Initiate
GodsChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mega Battle   Fantasy Mega Battle EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:26 pm

Hey, hopefully you know, but i am down to do this. The best day for me would be a wednesday. Sounds like its mostly good armies, so i can bring my demons or dwarfs. So with me that makes 5.
Back to top Go down
GodsChosenOne
Initiate
Initiate
GodsChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mega Battle   Fantasy Mega Battle EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:28 pm

PS I am sure Cory and Mike would want to do this also. They probly dont get on the forums much.
Back to top Go down
Deadboytat2
Deadboytat2

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mega Battle   Fantasy Mega Battle EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:38 am

Tell them too sighn up here!
Back to top Go down
GodsChosenOne
Initiate
Initiate
GodsChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mega Battle   Fantasy Mega Battle EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:47 pm

Ok, i will tell them today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mega Battle   Fantasy Mega Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Mega Battle
Page 1 of 1